Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fucking school.

You know, since school started, I wish to express my feelings about this wonderful place, I'm sure many of you will relate.
Now to avoid the undue wear-and-tear of my "F" key on keyboard, I will try to make it as polite as possible.
Throughout the years, my school has managed to maintain a 100% sucess rate in neglecting students, as well as neglecting it's responcibility to ensure that our teachers are
a) mentally sane
b) actually can teach.
If I had to compare my school with something, I'd suggest a maximum security prison. The "guards" thoroughly check your uniform, nails, homework, acessories, make-up and take almost sadistic pleasure of punishing you when you have slightly stepped over the line. & Where the line is drawn it's always up to the teacher.
Have I had inspiring, challenging teachers who actually gave a flying fuck about me, my choice of A-levels would have been drastically different. Unlike many a student, I don't take the easy way of going into lessons in order to sleep / text / exchange gossip.  I also have no respct for teachers who have a hysteric fit at everyone who is more than 30 seconds late to their lesson, because " the lesson has to start on time, otherwise we wont cover all the material, bla-bla". Stupid bitch, you just spent twnty minutes lecturing us about being late, get on with it, and please please find someone to shag so tomorrow you will be in a good mood? ( I wonder, would they actually tell their partner that they were late to cum?)
Meanwhile, next time I encounter someone whos breathtaking stupidity, unhelpfullness and smug self satisfied arrogance reaches levels I never believed humanly possible, I shall naturally be recomending them a job at our school.

No comments:

Post a Comment