Saturday, September 24, 2011

My kettle singing God Save The Queen.

You know, my family has always been a fail with tecnology. Our plugs don't work, we change kettles 3 to 4 times a year, our cooker & oven refuse to fry or bake ( probably offended by our lame attempts to produce someting that looks like / tastes like food.) Or toaster, no matter what kind of settings you impose on it always turns bread into charcoal, and now, our pool has gone green due to some drain problem. After many attempts to fix it, we gave up, and now refer to it as a pond.
And just now, I heard our kettle whistle an extract from "God Save The Queen" ( its meant to whistle when its done boiling, but this is the first time eit managed to produce such an exemplary piece, before it would just shriek, always making visitors jump out of their skin with fright.
What can I say? I blame the parent.

No comments:

Post a Comment