Thursday, September 22, 2011

Just a little bit about myself

Well, I guess you expect to see the usual shite here like
My name /Age /Hobbies/ bla bla.
Isn't it really boring?
I'm not an age yet where I can safely say what I like and what I don't like. For me, life is boring if you don't try something different every day - your life is constantly changing, and so are the people around you, it's only sensible that you change as well.
I can tell you that right now I like History, Arts & Psychology, I love dancing and I'm into martial arts ( I won the Pancyprian competition in 2009-2010)
Nevermind that the above are actually all true, they are true right now.
Tomorrow, I can decide I want to be a stripper and quit school.
I can only be sure of the facts, which are as follows:
- Born in Moscow
- Currently living in Cyprus
- I have a cat, and I love him ( although not in the morning, when the fucker wakes me up at 5 AM by casually meowing right into my ear)


And another thing I can safely say - I love travelling. I'll never stop travelling untill I've seen it all, and that means I'll travel untill I'm ninety-something and bedridden.

No comments:

Post a Comment