Saturday, November 19, 2011

What does Kelly Rowland REALLY think of the X-Factor

The "Now" magasine met up with Kelly to discuss her recent ilness, feud with Tulisa and seeing both of her girls in the sing-off.
Here, we will give you a quick update on what she said about everything :

On her Illness:
"I'm feeling much better, thank you. The antibiotics did their job - my voice is still husky but I'm definetely on the road to recovery"

On Tulisa:
"We have disagreed that weekend. I believe what she said was unfair and it was the wrong timing for it. It would be a boring frigin lovefest if we all got on. If I believe that what someone said was wrong, I will say it"

On Louis:
"I love Louis and I squeze his butt all the time. I take advantage of his little booty"

On Gary:
"I've fallen in love with Gary. He's a great father, a great husband and a great human being.

On Dermot O'Leary
"I love Dermot. Me and him went dancing and he has some moves!

On Olly Murs:
"He has the cutest little butt I've ever seen. It distracts me. But his trousers are a bit tight, I'm like let the guys breathe down there!

On Simon Cowell:
"He gave me the best advice and told me to be honest. He's a very handsome guy, is he single?"

On Kitty Brucknell:
"Man, have you heard that girl sing? I'll be in my room, she'll be five floors down, and I could still hear her sing"

On Beyonce's baby:
No one deserves a child more. I'm so proud to become auntie Kelly :)

source - Now magasine.

No comments:

Post a Comment