Monday, November 21, 2011

What I think of this.

I have been following the news due to my job at my blog, and I must say I am so dissapointed by all of this fake drama and attention that some people crave. Kim Kardashians fake ( and yes, it was fake) wedding just shows how far would some people go for their 15 mins of fame and money.Couldnt they atleast pretend that it was real? Maybe if they made a sex tape their marriage would have lasted longer.
And how about a certain Mariah Yeater, who claims Justin Bieber is the father of her child? Well now atleast we finally know Justin is a male, but again, I believe this claim is fake and has been made only for her to achieve her 15 minutes of fame. She actually got me thinking - what if I go to The Sun tomorrow and tell them Harry Stylez got me pregnant? If anything, that will get him to notice me.
Sadly though, 17 year old Harry is snogging, going out for meals and just in general having a fun time with Caroline Flack, who just happens to be twice his age. Does anyone else see anything wrong with that or am I just jealous?
And all the X-factor drama does deserve a mention here. I think they realised nobody wants to watch them anymore, so voice became the least important thing on the agenda. With a completely new judging panel ( Louis seems to have grown roots that attach him to his chair and that is, im my humble opinion, the only thing preventing Simon from sacking him - he simply cant wrench him out.) there is more drama drama drama! Kelly is furious that Tulisa accused one of her acts of bullying, Gary Barlow is running around confiscating joints from Frankie and cupcakes from Craig while Louis ponders about the public's almost unanimous hatred for Kitty. Oh god.
So where have the good role models gone? I have just one question - is it really the things they would do have they not been famous? Or are they doing this to grab attention? Now in the case of Kim Kardashian this is clear, but the rest? Come on! And having said that, please sigh the petition to sack the Keeping up with the Kardashians show off E! television. Pretty please. Maybe then our brains will not be polluted with so much sh*t and we will start thinking about more important things.
Like the draught in the horn of Africa.
The Palestinian bid for statehood.
The Arab spring and the suffering endured by the people in the middle east.
I bet more of you knew about Biebers supposed kid than these problems.

3 comments: