Sunday, October 16, 2011

Dear readers.

It has dawned on me that blog has been up for a month and a bit, and I have over a thousand views. That is amazing.
Thank you all.
I never thought people would be interested to see what I ramble about.
So, a big shout out to the following countries, from where I get my readers:
- Cyprus ( more than 50%) :)
- United States
- Canada
- Ukraine
- Saudi Arabia
- Russia
- Germany
- United Kingdom
- Lebanon
- France
- Pakistan
- Malaysia
- Belgium
- Greece

And there is a special shout out.
Every day, like clockwork, I get a visit from one person in Kuwait. That is seriously amazing, because I knew nothing about that country before my economics project in Oxford. I was very surprised to see how advanced your small country is. So if you are reading this, mysterious reader, hi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment