Thursday, October 13, 2011

TOMORROW WE PARTYYY

Just a quick post to remind everyone that our party shall commence tomorrow, at Club Angels.
Doors open at 12, Please bring your ID with you.

AND
There will be two official photographers present - Stella Alexandrou ( inside club) and yours truly ( outside club, later on inside too). We will be taking pictures, and if you want them, it's 1 euro to upload it, 2 euros to print in size A5.
Photos will be uploaded both facebook & this blog, if you want they can be sent to you by email as well.

Thank you & Hope to see you all there <3

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog---I'm going to need lots of pointers to use my new camera! But, it willll sure be fun! That's a really cute photo of you on the piano! For the tabs on the top of my blog, try this: http://www.writing-blogging-tips.com/index.php/2010/07/blogger-tips-how-to-add-tabs-and-pages-to-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much :) Now I'm going to have a poetry section & a photography section on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete