Thursday, October 13, 2011

To do list, effectively.

Short term goals for this month and why

I need to post more, be more efficient & get all of my work out of the way. This moth has been CRAZY with all the stuff I have to do. Sereously. This is why I haven't posted a lot.

And yeah, SHIT, I need to book a hotel in  Paris, otherwise I'll end up going there and camping out on the street.
Anyone know any good hotels? Inbox me.

And also I need to sort out my French - I've improved a lot but there is still a long way to go.

1 comment:

  1. Rita, thank you for your well wishes! I am doing really well now. As for a place to stay in Paris, I visited a couple of years ago and used a Rick Steves guide book to find a place to stay. It was budget friendly and about 5 minutes from the Eiffle Tower and Rue Clere - perfect! Here's where we stayed - Hotel Kensington it is in the 6 arrondissement.

    ReplyDelete