Sunday, October 16, 2011

The shopping thingy

I was asked to do a quick shopping review, and so I am doing it :)


I started out in Prime Timers & Dash, and I was straightaway able to find what I needed. Very fucking skinny black jeans. there were a number of tops I liked as well, like an open-back black one, but I decided to save that for later, as things there a bit pricey. Don't expect anything under 60 euros there. But they are very worth it.


I went down to Guess, and I saw some pretty knitted things there. The big disappointment comes when you try them on - they look very bad, sort of like a knitted bathrobe. They do have a number of nice "boyfriend" cardigans though. No need to mention the amazing bags and purses, you know it.


Next stop was Topshop, and by then I made up my mind about what I needed. I asked the sales assistant to show me something club-like, not black and not baggy ( I really was running out of time, so I couldn't go around myself). Guess what? The first thing pointed out to me was baggy, black and very long. Assuming she was taking the piss I repeated my request, and was immediately produced another, even baggier top. I just left. Saw one nice blazer, but wasn't gonna buy it from there just cause of that woman.

Bershka has always been my favourite. Saw some very worthy jeans there, and nice tops for the winter season. Not quite what I was looking for, but I'll be back.

BSB didn't have what I wanted, and neither did Zara. They believe, for no apparent reason, that baggy / muffin tops are it this season. Are they? Not the ones that I've seen, no. Some very nice flats on the first floor of Zara though, but I bought a pair before and they left blisters, so I'll think twice before buying from there again.

Terranova is another personal favourite. Some pretty looking things there, & I'll definitely return for that "my boyfriend makes me angry" T-shirt.


That's it really. More detailed stuff coming on later, with maybe some other people doing a guest feature on my blog ( reviewing shops).

No comments:

Post a Comment